Starting off from humble beginnings as a family-run business in 1986, our roots lie in the home improvements sector. Our founders invested years of hard work into building their business and soon found themselves operating as one of South-East England’s leading trade and retail suppliers.Having become dominant manufacturers in the fenestration sector, our parent company Paragon Glass Services realised the importance of re-investment, and so decided to invest heavily in opening our glass toughening plant. In 2004, after £2m of investment, this facility was opened on the Uxbridge site right next door to the existing factory. Once again, we became one of Greater London’s most prominent suppliers of toughened glass sheets and toughened sealed units.
We pride ourself on the quality of our products. The products that we fabricate are created with premium grade materials to provide quality home improvements that look great, function well and are built to last.
Our experienced team have built up incredible knowledge and skill to produce precision engineered double glazing products. The craftsmanship that goes into each product ensures the perfect fit and efficient installation.
We provide a prompt and efficient service from start to finish. As fabricators, the turn around time is significantly reduced. Our full in-house service enables us to complete your home improvements quickly.
For you peace of mind and to allow you to buy with confidence, Price-Rite has some important accreditations. These respected marks of quality are only achieved through rigorous assessment and thorough vetting. Rest assured that not only do we supply premium quality products made from high-grade materials, but you can also rely on our customer service.
Price-Rite is a FENSA registered company. FENSA is the leading brand that is trusted by consumers, Local Authorities, industry and Government. To achieve this status is a reflection of our ongoing commitment to providing quality.
As an accredited member of the Consumer Protections Association, you can buy from Price-Rite with confidence. Enjoy the peace of mind that you get from insurance backed guarantees (IBG) and deposit protection schemes.
Price-Rite is proud to be a Liniar approved fabricator. Only experienced fabricators that have a financially stable business can achieve this status. You can be assured that our Liniar products are made using only approved parts, and completed products are verified to a high standard.
Pilkington Glass are market leaders and at the pinnacle of glazing technology. Their innovative product range includes thermal insulating, solar controlling, noise cancelling and self-cleaning glass. Price-Rite is proud to partner with Pilkington Glass to supply cutting-edge technology to our customers.
Double Glazing Prices Hayes
Whatever your double glazing requirements, Price-Rite is the number one choice. Not only will you receive our high quality windows, doors and conservatories, but you’ll benefit from our years of experience and knowledge. Contact us today for more information or to ask our experts any questions. Alternatively you can design your perfect double glazing products and get a tailored quote in moments with our online quoting engine.
- Substantial steel reinforcement reduction over established systems, up to two-thirds less required (based on a BFRC standard size and style of window).
- Interchangeable chamfered and sculptured systems, both with knock-in-beads.
- The sculptured system is available in cream.
- Unique patented double-action gasket suits dynamic and static applications.
- High gloss, easy to clean finish.
- Identical bead & rebate detail, ideal for internal glazing.
- Coloured foil door product available from stock: red, blue, green and black.
- Bespoke foil products are available on request.
- Part M compliant & standard low threshold options with a shoot-bolt facility, available & no end milling required. (Registered Design).
- Symmetrical drainage for rebate & bead areas, on all profiles.
- 165mm flush fitting clip-on cill, in addition to the standard range.
- Equal frame cover on both faces of door sashes.
- Internally & externally beaded sash windows designed to accept 22mm backset hardware, with night vent facility.
- Snap-on feature to outer frames, low thresholds, frame extensions, 165 Cill and corner post
- Clip-on Glazing Flipper for higher thermal efficiency.
- A comprehensive range of ancillary products.
- Designed, manufactured and supported by a team with over 500 years experience within the window industry.
For more details about our Liniar profile double glazing visit our downloads page.
We are an Experienced & Affordable CompanyGET A QUOTE
We highly reccommend Price-Rite for replacement window. Great price and a great service.
CEO - Private Customer
Price-Rite is a leading manufacturer and supplier of double glazing products in the South East of England. As such we have obtained a number of accreditations to evidence our commitment to provides premium products and a first class service.
From our origin as glazing specialists we are members of the GGF Glass and Glazing Federation. Our installation services credentials are demonstrated by being a FENSA registered company and our involvement in the Government endorsed scheme, Trust Mark. Trust Mark was set up to protect consumers by vetting and inspecting companies to guarantee standards of installations.
Not only are our services confirmed to be reputable, but the products that we install have also been rigorously tested to British standards. These tests ensure that our products can meet and exceed performance related to weatherproofing, thermal efficiency and security, including being able to achieve Secured by Design status.
When you choose Price-Rite you can be sure of quality throughout. Premium products, precision engineered to your exact specifications. This ensures long lasting quality from our professional installation service.